Someone said I need to post pictures of my body

Options
ekkand
ekkand Posts: 592 Member
If I want help improving it. I am wanting to lose lbs and inches. Right now I wear about a size 6. I'd like to wear a 4 comfortably.
My hips, thighs and tummy are my main concern. Any tips to help shrink them?

B0F083D3-2ECA-4F46-B347-EC285D178438-13564-00000651E66D5E32_zps672b28e9-1.jpg

282E940B-5728-41AF-93A6-40650E743703-13564-00000651E7F0D04B_zps22384ec1-1.jpg

567EB580-BBE5-4237-B471-3532049DF385-13564-0000065235C4B749_zpsf9d62eda-1.jpg

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    #1. Looks fantastic to me.
    #2. To achieve the results you describe, I think you need to lift heavy. Check out "the new rules of lifting for women".
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I hard to see in the pictures. Keep up the hard work and you'll get there.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    :love: :love:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I would kill to have a body that looks like yours!!! I think you look great!!!
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Play COD and look like that? WHERE DID I GO WRONG IN LIFE? :cry:
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    You look amazing! If you want to trim down more it may be time to start looking at lifting like emanyalpsid said. :D
    If you need any motivational buddies feel free to contact me. :D
  • justarandomperson
    Options
    If you want to look like an athlete (see fitspo) then lifting works great as it almost replaces the fat you have with muscle but to get less bulky muscles AND be leaner I recommend long-distance running, that will definitely get your overall size down.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Even though your pictures aren't centered, I can tell you look amazing! I think we are about the same size with the same goals. I too want to start lifting to get the results.
  • Quattrone21
    Options
    Looks great to me! Nothing better then some hot pics while im at work
  • mmwoods307
    Options
    I have had the same issues in the past. I have gained the 13 lbs back that i had lost over the summer. Yesterday, i started by diet ans exercise again. Eat something every two hours. Healthy of course. I box 3-4 nights a week and the other days i do cardio for 40 minutes. during the summer i didnt seem like i have lost that much but hips can really pake a differece in the size you wear.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Eat clean and exercise 4-6 days a week for an hour a day.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Why size 4?

How tall are you? You are the 150lbs woman right, the one that wants to be 135?

You look good, I would start weight training ( if you havent). If you have, I would made that my priority. Little cardio and eat right and you should be good.
  • ekkand
    Options
    Why size 4?

How tall are you? You are the 150lbs woman right, the one that wants to be 135?

You look good, I would start weight training ( if you havent). If you have, I would made that my priority. Little cardio and eat right and you should be good.

Yeah I weigh 150. I'm 5'6/5'7 ish
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    To achieve your goals you need a decent resistance training routine.

NB: if anyone is having difficulty viewing the images then right click on them and select "view image"

HTH.
  • ekkand
    Options
    To achieve your goals you need a decent resistance training routine.

NB: if anyone is having difficulty viewing the images then right click on them and select "view image"

HTH.

Im trying to resize them! Ugh.

I think I need to do something different than the workouts Im doing right now. Never tried resistance training..
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I hard to see in the pictures. Keep up the hard work and you'll get there.

Copy the picture links into another window. Well worth the effort!!!
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've been taking barre fitness classes and the classes have significantly toned up my body. The classes use light weights and isometrics so you won't bulk up and you'll get long, lean muscles.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I know that isn't helpful.
    I am 5'8" and want to weigh less than 150 again, so I know how you feel.

My BFF is your height and weighs 125ish. She works out for 2-3 hours a day. One hour (approx) of running in the mornings. One hour of lifting at lunchtime and aerobics several evenings. It's a lot, but if you want to be lean and don't have the genetics, that's what it takes. Once you make it a part of your lifestyle, it doesn't seem like that much.
  • ekkand
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouraging words guys!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Your hips are bone hunni there not going anywher