Dietary or Energy Supplement?

Options
Does anyone use an effective dietary or energy supplement to help with there weight loss? I am interested in trying something because I am the mother of 2 little ones, I am a full-time employee, I am also self-employed, and Doctoral candidate. As you see I am too busy to do most of anything, so I need DRUGS. LOL! Healthy drugs, however. Please let me know your experience and if possible the price, and where it is located.

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I found the best dietary supplement was eating plenty of vegetables. It takes a few weeks, but your overall energy will noticeably improve.

The only pills I ever found that worked well for me were amphetamines, but they require a doctor's prescription. Nothing over-the-counter actually works besides B-12. And B-12 is just a vitamin that you can get from food.
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    An interesting thing I heard about liquids: warm to saciate, cold to hydrate. I spend most of my morning drinking organic coffee, and that really seems to take the edge off until around 10/11 (I start work at 7:00). Instead of snacking, try a cup of tea or coffee. But also listen to your body. If you're hungry, eat! :drinker:
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. You seem to be doing great on the weight loss journey. I will definitely consider it.

The truth is I love fruits and veggies. I eat them at least 3-5 times a day. I am just dog tired.

The information about the water temperatures is new to me. I will also consider it.

Thanks ladies.