Baked Seafood Dishes/Casseroles

Options
Hey Fitness Friends!!

I have a seafood medley (calamari, shrimp, scallops and mussels) that are just dying to be used. On Sunday, I have a little mini-dinner party with friends lined up. I was hoping for some sort of seafood dish that I could prep at my house and then just toss in the hostesses oven while we munch of finger foods while watching 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas'.

Does anyone have a dish that sounds something like this OR any other type of dish that would work with the seafood medley listed above?

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Found a stew recipe, but I've not tried it, and I'm not sure it's what you had in mind...

http://hungrygirlchronicles.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/seafood-stew/

Do let me know what you end up making!
  • leska1216
    Options

I have a seafood medley (calamari, shrimp, scallops and mussels) that are just dying to be used.

I prepare a large green salad with no dressing. Then I heat the seafood medley in a pan of melted butter. When seafood is pink (cooked) I pour it over the salad, butter and liquid as well as the seafood. Kinda wilts the lettuce and is sooo delicious. Can also use this same method over plain pasta. Did the salad with shrimp tonite!!