New as of today-determined to meet goal

Options
I am 66 years old and need to lose some weight to feel better about myself. i had a rny gastric bypass in 2005 but have regained 40 lbs and would like to lose this and get in shape. I am hoping this site will help me achieve my goal.

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great and very encouraging. Set manageable goals be honest with your calories and you will definitely see results.

I'm glad to see you here and good luck on your new life journey!
  • lntbb
    lntbb Posts: 30
    Options
    Hope you don't mind. I'm just starting today, and hope to find the support I'm looking for here also. I'm just fininshing up coached weightloss session. I laid aside 22 pounds before christmas. Managed to keep it off - even when going on a family cruise over the holidays - but am struggling to keep it down now. So, I'm back ...looking for a support group.

I'm 56 yrs old (real age 48.7); 5'6"; and still feeling old. I think that as I get back to a regular diet and exercise plan things will get better. That's the hope anyway. SW=191; CW = 172; GW = 154 or less.

Well craftyginny - we 're in it now! I still have to figure out how this board works, but I'll be looking for you and watching so..."Here we go!"