I'm here... in case you were looking.

Options
To anyone reading this, let me say "hi". My name is Spring. I have been on here for a few days now, and I must say I really like this website! I didnt want to introduce myself until i was sure I was digging this site.
I am not trying to lose alot of weight. If I could drop 10 lbs.. that would be awesome....but my real goal here is to work on my accountability with food. I need to be more aware of exactly what I am putting into my body. I would love to make some friends thru here... people who know where i am coming from. I have never really gotten into stuff like this much, social networking on the internet..... I KNOW THAT SOUNDS REALLY FUNNY FROM A 25 YR OLD WOMAN!... no i am not a cavewoman...lol.... I just never found it that interesting.. but I am REALLY EXCITED about this website.
Hope to hear from someone!
Chow for now
Spring

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here - there are a lot of resources and people who know a lot around here - enjoy!
  • thricewiser
    Options
    Hi Spring!

The site really is good for tracking exactly what you're eating. I'm a bit like you in that I'm not wanting to lose a lot of weight, I'm more wanting to get a little healthier with the food that I'm eating!

Sarah
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Hi Spring, welcome along :-D Haven't been a member of this site for long either, but it is very helpful. I am not a huge fan of signing up to forum sites, but it has helped me lose weight, tone up, AND aware of what I am putting into my body. People on here are really nice and helpful and certainly give me the motivation I am looking for!

Best of luck - Always here for advice/talk/motivation!

All the best,
    Tanya
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This site is great for tracking your food intake. I actually have about another 45 pounds to loose, but hope to continue using the site after I reach my goal. I like the motivation from friends and the information on health and exercise. Feel free to add me as a friend you feel that I can help.

Good Luck.