Xbox 360 Connect fitness game recommendations?

Options
We have decided that we are getting an Xbox 360 with connect for Christmas this year and I am definitely getting Just Dance 4 and Dance Central to make working out fun. What other games are good for exercise?

Replies

• candirose69
    Options
    Before my sister got pregnant she was addicted to UFC trainer, apparently it's really intense and she loved it. I dont have a connect :(
  • bericoco
    bericoco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Your Shape Fitness Evolved today, and am pretty impressed so far. I can't believe how well the sensor tracks me!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about Biggest Loser.

I personally really enjoy Dance Central and have both of them. If you can get your hands on an unopened DC1, you will get all that content transferred over when you buy DC2

Someone here brought my attention to the Black Eyed Peas dance title, and it sounded good (but more advanced maybe?). Only negative comments I saw at Amazon for this title was the songs were not edited to make the content family friendly (so, if the S word offends you, or your don't want your child to hear that anyplace but at school, then you should not get this title)
  • JROC151
    Options
    Any of the Zumba games rock!, I currently own Zumba Fitness 2 (Wii). So far seems good!
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba, I really like it :)
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rapat
    rapat Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Dance Central is definitely a good way to go because its really fun and you do have to move around -- especially as the dances / difficultly level increases.

I wouldnt use it as a replacement for other exercise, but its a good / fun addition to other exercise.

Kinect Sports is also fun -- you're less active than in dance central though.

I haven't tried any of the fitness specific games.
  • lindoussa
    Options
    bump