Goal weight rewards?

Options
I'm far from reaching my goal weight, but I have already decided what I want when I reach it. I'm sure most of you have too!
When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get my first tattoo. I've always wanted one on my hip, but obviously it doesn't look as good when you have huge hips. These are the designs i was thinking:
1gtbme.jpg

v7w20j.jpg

What will you guys do when you reach your goal? What will your reward be?

PS sorry if the images are too big.

Replies

• thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I probably will get my 11th tattoo. I will either get : HOPE IS NOT LOST, or KNOW HOPE. I found both of these statements to be very motivating in my weight loss journey
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I probably will get my 11th tattoo. I will either get : HOPE IS NOT LOST, or KNOW HOPE. I found both of these statements to be very motivating in my weight loss journey

Thats alot of tattoos, haha. But good quotes :-)
  • thekyleo
    Options
    haha, it's not enough tattoos in my opinion
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    haha, it's not enough tattoos in my opinion

Tattoos just arent my thing haha. I only want one, and it can easily be hidden
  • thekyleo
    Options
    Thats good, I thought I would just get one, but It ended but being alot more. All of my tattoos are hidden because I work in IT
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have a few tattoos already - but my goal one will be on my side/ribs/hips. One big mofo of one, and I can't wait to have the body to go with it. It'll also motivate me to keep the weight off :smile:

I'll also be buying lots and lots of cool skinny jeans and nice fitted dresses.

I WILL get there :happy:
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a Kayak! I am not waiting til I am at my total goal of 200 down just 100 down though :)
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm far from reaching my goal weight, but I have already decided what I want when I reach it. I'm sure most of you have too!
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get my first tattoo. I've always wanted one on my hip, but obviously it doesn't look as good when you have huge hips. These are the designs i was thinking:
    1gtbme.jpg

v7w20j.jpg

What will you guys do when you reach your goal? What will your reward be?

PS sorry if the images are too big.

Lovely Tattoos :):) Great designs:):) I used to draw Tattoos :):)
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    I also want to get a tattoo for my weight loss goal...it'll be second one :) It's a quote:
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.”
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I also want to get a tattoo for my weight loss goal...it'll be second one :) It's a quote:
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.”

I like that quote, that sounds like an awesome tattoo!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I did not do anything for reaching goal, but for my first 100 pounds lost I remodeled my closet. I tore everything out, painted it, and put up a cherry closet made system. My closet is beautiful now. And I was finally able to let go of the big clothes hanging in it. No way were my big frumpy clothes going back in there. I was finally able to purge.