Depressed over weight

Options
Hey everyone I'm a 27 year old male and I'm struggling to keep some fat off of me. It may be an emotional reason as to why I keep binging. I am a successful film director I make good money I have a wonderful finance. I have all the reasons to be in better health, I'm sure there are others who are facing the same issues as I am. I'm not extremely big I just have a gut that depresses me every time I see it. My face is fat and to top it off I wear fitted tailor made cloths so everything I hate is being shown haha. I love this community and I believe we all can help each other. Add me and let's get to work pleaseeeee!

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Welcome...we all can help each other here.. just watch the boards for inspiration... great before and after shots.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You look like Malcolm Jamal-Warner.
  • LovelyNisha
    Options
    Hello I tend to be suffering from the same issues and I seek Motivation as well I also stand with you for change so if you need to express frustration and need a push I can help along the way. Its important to keep trying and to stay motivated because we are here for a reason and the fact that were on this site means were ready for change
  • directordevin
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • directordevin
    Options
    Haha I get that all of the time lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Haha I get that all of the time lol

Wow! I had to click your profile. The eyes are a little different, but you really do look like him. Wow!
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem as well. Sometimes I will be knee deep into eating a huge meal before I even realize it. It was just a habit for so long to eat what I wanted when I wanted. Starting yesterday, I decided enough was enough. I'll give you as much encouragement as I can muster, my friend! It's not easy, but it's not impossible either!