Lifestyle change

Options
Hello everyone my name is James M Collins and i am more than ready for a lifestyle change.

I was always a workout fiend but got real low with life and relationship stress and gained a nice amount of weight.

I am now on a journey of a lifestyle change, i am currently 251 but i was 255 on Monday. Wanting to get to at least 170 lbs because i am joining the Army Reserve and i need to pass my future tapes lol.

Looking for accountability partners and support cause this is not going tobe easy lol and of course i am always great at motivating others.

James

Replies

• bronnibee
    Options
    Welcome
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hey James welcome to MFP... Good luck with the goal... Just be honest about serving sizes... count everything and get back to being a fiend in the gym... Add me if you need a guy that will give you an honest opinion about what you eat and how you are working out...
  • Cervantest
    Cervantest Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Honesty is usually what you get! Add me if you'd like!
  • Flamenquero
    Options
    Welcome. Army veteran here. Good luck and ask away with any questions.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Will do and thanks i always respect a true honest opinion.

I am an honest guy myself if i falloff track i have no problem being real on the feed.

Thanks for all the support and i am hitting the gym today to get back right!
  • sidney_morgan
    Options
    Hey, I'm Sidney! I am trying to get back to a healthy weight, fell in love with the man of my dreams and got caught up in late night movies and snacks. Ooops! We've been talking about getting married, I want to make sure I am healthy for our future together to make an honest promise for forever! I'm excited to keep in touch with everyone!