Looking for 40 something friends for motivation!!

Options
Hey all,
I've been doing this on my phone for 4 months now but have never posted a message here. Thought I'd try it out. I've lost 33 lbs so far and am at a plateau so need help getting over the hump! Anyone out there who's 40-something and also need a friend?? Message me!
Paula

Replies

• brittanywross
    Options
    Not 40 Something but I'll be your friend :)
  • EuripidesII
    Options
    I bite and scratch and I have very bad breath
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mark. I'm 43. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • benwahbeachs
    benwahbeachs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have just started back this week :-$, have never posted but always use TE I phone app, I'm happy to help
  • Flamenquero
    Options
    Over 40. You can friend me.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i'll add you
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Not 40 but I can help with whatever I can :)
    Feel free to add me
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40-something (seriously). I just look like I'm 30-something (as I have been told). Feel free to add me as well.
  • psychcindy
    Options
    Hello, I'm 51 and it is crucial that I drop some pounds before having a knee replacement. This is my 2nd day of using My Fitness Pal. My daughter has done wonderful with it over the last 3 months. She's my inspiration. I'm also an animal lover with a 102 pound Labrador retriever. We both need to get on the exercise wagon! Looking forward to supporting each other as we work toward a healthier lifestyle. :flowerforyou:
  • jbnl1991
    jbnl1991 Posts: 149
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I have been logging in everyday (except for last week - on a cruise ship) since October. I am new to MFP, but not new to the healthy eating and exercise struggle.
  • racheal_Decker75
    Options
    I am 37 and would like to be friends. if you want I just posted for the first time today also.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Howdy Peeps
    I am 40 (and fabulous) and am always looking for new friends of any size, shape, age or gender! I like being a support to people and getting support back from them!

If you are interested, just ADD away. :)
  • psarah
    psarah Posts: 84
    Options
    Great job on the loss..feel free to friend me..
  • rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 - an ex pat Brit now living in sunny Kentucky - you can feel free to add me too :)
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 42. Friend request sent as I'm sure we can't overdose on motivation.
  • JudySwims
    JudySwims Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! 45 swim bike run!!!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    40 yo and have logged in everyday for 190 days today. :) Feel free to add me.
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 this year and to celebrate, I started running and I love it.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i'm 37. add me. I stay positive. do my best but eat real food and enjoy my treats. My diary sucks lately because i'm trying to kill the thanksgiving leftovers :)
  • rdecorby
    Options
    Also 40 something and since I have started I feel like 30 something. Have also hit a hump, but will prevail as you will too. Congrats on the loss to date, that's excellent.