Motivator for losing weight.

Options
Hey everyone I just want to share a tip on how you could be motivated to lose weight. When I was XXL size in clothing I really liked this shirt that was only available in XL at its biggest, it was also out of my price range but my Dad brought me it and told me to try and lose the weight to get into it, after 4 months I was wearing that shirt and I absolutely loved it, but I was not finished in about a month later I liked this really nice jacket and purposely brought it in L just so that I have to carry on with my diet and workout routine to get into that jacket and in about 6 months that jacket fit amazingly well around me, I was so proud of myself but my bmi was still not under 25, so I got a expensive T shirt the next day that I loved in M and after 7.5 months I fit into it perfectly happy about my weight, I am under 24 in my BMI (nearly a drop in 10) and having reached the size of clothing I wish to be at (being 6 ft tall I think size S would make me look to skinny) I think this method definitely motivated me more to lose weight. So next time you are out shopping why not buy a more than usual expensive piece of clothing at a lower size and see if it motivates you to get in shape, Thanks for reading :smile:

Replies