I have to take this seriously

Options
Hi! I'm 30 years old, mom of 3, and needing to lose 30-40 lbs. I could stand to lose more, but I just want to get in a healthier range first. I have always taken pretty good care of myself until I had back to back pregnancies. My youngest is 9 months. I have just given up. I don't want to give up though. I'm too young to feel so sluggish. I don't like always feeling bad about myself. I'm always saying I will start a diet, but I never stick with it. I'm tired of being lazy. I'm ready to make this happen!!

Replies

• directordevin
    Options
    Hey girl we all know how you feel, in fact I feel the same way now. I realized calling anything a diet destroys the whole idea. You have reasons for loosing weight, legit ones at that. Being over weight causes many issues, we need to dig deeper to find out all that's causing us to get this way., you are not alone, congrats on your newborns think positive and fight resistance.
  • RabecaR
    RabecaR Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! My names Beca. I also have 3 kids and a year older. I that's what this place is for, and it sounds like your'e ready! take baby steps. My hardest part was counting cals., this site makes it fun. I you would like you can add me.:smile:
  • amurphy198
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! The before and after pictures on these boards are so inspiring! I joined this site a while back, but today is the first day I have really used it the right way!
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, my friend. We all need to take it seriously. I just started yesterday myself. If you need encouragement, feel free to add me as a friend.