Fat Smash Diet Phase 1

Options
I've done pretty well in my weight loss journey, but at times I fall back into bad habits such as junk food, late night eating, etc. So at this point in my weight loss(because I refuse to go backwards in my progress) I'm opting to go on phase 1 and phase 2 of the Fat Smash Diet. I used this program many years before, and it worked. Yes, I gained my weight back previously, but it was due to lack of exercise and poor diet. Now that I've been working out consistently for over 9 months, I am totally amped to see the results I get out of this regimen! It is quite restrictive for the first 9 days, but I can deal with it.

Replies

• ChefAlexis
    ChefAlexis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of my phase 1 on the Fat Smash diet!!! This time around is not as bad, my food is waaaay tastier now that I'm a professional Chef. My vegetarian meals have been the bomb. Funny thing is when you're on a restrictive diet, the simplest food tastes sooooo good!! Go figure, loving every minute of this and just looking forward to losing weight at the end of phase 1!! YEAH!!!
  • nickersc1234
    Options
    What is the fat smashing diet?
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    "The Fat Smash Diet is a 90-day program divided into four phases. Smith is adamant about not counting calories in this plan. The only calories you'll see are associated with the more than 50 recipes.

Phase 1 of the plan is a nine-day "detox" period designed to cleanse the impurities from your system and rid you of all your bad habits, so you can begin to prepare your "temple." Calories are significantly reduced and water is used to flush the body. You are told to eat four to five meals, whether you're hungry or not. Skipping meals is not allowed at any phase."

so....on this diet, you arent counting calories and you are not only "detoxing" your system but also going to "rid all your bad habits" in only 9 days

ya...ok...good luck with the fat smash diet
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    please. as a very smart person said: eat food, pick things up, eat more food. the end.