30 Day Shred- Any Takers?

Options
Hello,

I'm just curious if any of you have done 30 Day Shred and what you thought about it. I ordered it today.

I've seen some crazy before and after pictures. I'm sure people that have had great results had a good diet during it.

Thanks! -Mallory

Replies

• firefly_
    Options
    I'm on day 2 lol...I'm sore!!
  • bernsgb
    bernsgb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 6 today. And it's not easy
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    yes, level 2 day 6... seeing results
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    It works! You're gonna hate that woman but love her at the same time. I promise it's worth it though! Started with 30DS then finished with RI30 and now starting RI30 again.
  • JessXOVanity
    Options
    Im on Day 29!! My body i fatigued because I didn't realise you had to take one day off a week (I think the Sunday)

Oh well, no point starting now.... but I'm also on a diet plan

I haven't found it to be too challenging just gets alittle repetitive, first two weeks were difficult but your body gets used to it
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I just received mine in the mail today, going to start it next week when my HRM comes in, either when it comes in or on the 1st.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9785-christmas-present-to-youself

^^^ This group is doing it together! Most of us are on day 3. Some less some more. Join for support if you'd like :bigsmile:
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 7, yeah it's really hard, but i t's doable, even for a 58 year old like me. I can see a real difference in my stomach and everyone that I've seen that stuck with it has seen big results.
  • 101hellokittys
    Options
    I began it, but didn't finish... eek. I loved it but didn't have enough time to squezze it in.
  • malliexo
    malliexo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to start as soon as I get it in the mail. I'll post before an after pictures. I've lost the bulk of my weight, just really want to tone up.