Need brutally honest opinions please

Options

Replies

• meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look great! and there's DEFINITELY a visible difference between the photos.

Great Job!!

:)
  • lauryn0392
    lauryn0392 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) wow I didnt expect to say so many comments saying that there is a difference. Hopefully I will see it when I get to my goal!
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi,

The first picture is a little awkward because you're not standing up straight and tall. My guess is that you were a heavy girl that carried her weight well. In your before picture, I would definitely have cataloged you as a plus size girl if I had seen you out on the street. In your after picture, you look like a very in-shape girl that I would immediately assume has never been overweight.

If they're your friends, they are likely not saying anything because they don't know how you'll take it.

You look incredible.
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell a difference between these two pictures? None of my friends have said anything, so maybe I look just the same? I dont see much difference either.

photostream

i dont think the pictures are working

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39028124@N06/8225880092/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39028124@N06/8225857436/

Yes you look great!!! Big difference. Your photoshop skills suck. :0)
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    maybe your friends are just haters!
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You have a whole new body!!!

Congrats!! And thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Brutally honest...........I can't see the pic's, it doesn't shown on my screen.

What I will say, and this is going by comments of others as well, it that there probably is a difference, and like I read at least one person say, it's harder to notice if you see someone very often. I deal with this regularly, so it doesn't bother me, plus I'm a guy. When ever I see friends I haven't seen in a few months, I get really really good reactions, like, "wow, you've lost weight" or "man, you've been working out", and it does feel good. The people I see everyday don't say anything, and that's because youre changing right before there eyes, and you lose the weight slowly daily. When you lose 10-20 lbs before seeing someone you hadn't seen prior, they'll probably notice. Good job even if I couldn't see the pic's, just being honest.:flowerforyou:
  • MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! You look amazing! Great job!
  • jennahowden
    jennahowden Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    [/quote] Yes you look great!!! Big difference. Your photoshop skills suck. :0)
    [/quote]

Was wondering if anyone was going to notice =/

Messed up the quote..
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Your right calf is larger than your left.

Yea...I hope the pics are legit...but the "After" pic has some strange things happening in the legs area...with some strange right angles/corners. you can see it against the steps.

i don't understand why though...

**EDIT to add: There is def a difference though, and so if you lost that amount of weight (CONGRATS BTW-that is AWESOME!), and no one noticed, they are seriously blind or maybe too scared to say anything. My friends aren't like that, but maybe some people and their friends are ;)
  • lauryn0392
    lauryn0392 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I dont have photoshop. Yeah they are real. Whst wrong with my legs?! :( bit freaked out now.

Do you mean the side of the legs? I have a purple stripe down them which kind of blends into the background i guess.
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing! Fit and fabulous :)

Congrats to you. Your friends, like others have said, might feel uncomfortable bringing it up or they're jealous!
    You should be very proud of yourself, well done.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Omg there's a massive massive diffrence well done hunni you look amazing I would say personally goal met :)
  • xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    You look a lot different. Great job!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I dont have photoshop. Yeah they are real. Whst wrong with my legs?! :( bit freaked out now.

Do you mean the side of the legs? I have a purple stripe down them which kind of blends into the background i guess.

Have you folded your legging up hunni think that's what it is x
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    u look amazing !
  • catpajamas91
    Options
    You look great! There is definitely a big difference.

I've lost over 50 lbs this year and also gone from obese to healthy, and my friend who sees me weekly hadn't said anything. She was shocked when I mentioned how much I've lost. I told her I was working on losing weight but since she sees me so often and it happens gradually, it's harder to notice. On the other hand, a friend I hadn't seen in over a year didn't even recognize me at first when I ran into her at a coffee shop over the summer. She commented that I looked really good. The weight loss is definitely apparent, just not so much to people who see you more frequently.
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look great, well done :flowerforyou:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference, I think some friends can be haters and don't tell you that you look hot. A friend of mine just said you lost a little weight im like a little? its 40 lbs!