Linking MFP to BodyMedia

Options
Ok, I just synced both accounts. But, what I was hoping for is to be able to bring over the foods I enter here on MFP to BM; is that possible? Because there are hardly any foods entered in the database for BM.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Replies

• sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mine just brings over the calories and micronutriants. It justs lists it as "Myfitnesspal".

I can't seem to post a pic for you, sorry. I can't edit the food over in BM, btw.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    So, when I enter my food in MFP, then what happens to it in BM? Do I have to re-enter it?
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    You use Bm to log exercise and MFP to log food.
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So, when I enter my food in MFP, then what happens to it in BM? Do I have to re-enter it?

Did you figure this out yet? You can just try to enter a few foods in MFP and in a few minutes you will see calories in the Calories Consumed area in the Activity Manager on BodyMedia's site. When you open the calories consumed area you will see the breakdown of calories by meal and by calorie type (ie: carb, fat, protein... etc.)

It works pretty cool.
    ~Sheryl
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yep! Got it! I'm so excited about this ability! I think it will really help me stay on track! Thanks fo the help!