best way to excersice

So i recently started exersicing and I'm still a little unclear about how to do it to get the best results. Should i exersice every day or do i let my muscels rest and do it every other day? Also do you think walking around school upstairs and downstairs all day counts as exersice? Any suggestions?

Also feel free to add me! I need all the help i can get!

Replies

• If you are working out with weights every other day for that muscle group you are working out! You can do cardio every day! Walking around is definitely a form of exercise but it depends on your goals. Walking is great for your body including bones, cardiovascular system, tissue etc but if you are trying to lose weight I would look else ware!
  • SKJ98
    SKJ98 Posts: 25
    Thanks!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Put a barbell on your back with a weight that feels uncomfortable...

Squat down until you physically can't go lower. Stand up.

Repeat until unable to walk normally. Do this 1-3 times per week as tolerated.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Put a barbell on your back with a weight that feels uncomfortable...

Squat down until you physically can't go lower. Stand up.

Repeat until unable to walk normally. Do this 1-3 times per week as tolerated.

SQUAT, B!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Walking around at work counts towards your daily activity level, not exercise. You would want to include this in your goals when you set up your account. Think of exercise as a time when you have a raised heart rate and generally work up a sweat.