Did everyone survive SuperBowl?

Options
Gained 2 lbs and feel like crapola. Went WAY OVER calories. 7 beers at about 180/piece not to good. Food wise I did pretty well. I mean it wasnt good but it could have been much much worse.
Now I am craving junk food :(
Its a new day and wont be doing that for a long long time

Replies

• MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    This morning when I got up i weighed myself like i always do before i grab some breakfast and I was retaining 2 lbs if water weight from all the nachos i ate lol, clearly I dont eat much sodium for that much of a drastic effect lol. Back on track today though!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    i got on the scale down 1 pound today, finally. no beer or junk for me yesterday, treated it as every other day. I am proud of myself today :)
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I gained 2 pounds back over the weekend. Back to working out for me today!
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays, so I'm not going to know! I have to really kick it into high gear to repair the dammage I did yesterday. Superbowl = BEER for me too!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did very well!! I don't know if there was any weight gain or not (weigh days are later in the week). But I really didn't do much snacking.
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    It really helped that my husband had to go to work last night. So we did not attend a superbowl party and watched quietly at home. No beer or alcohol for that matter. I made homemade french onion soup and wings. I limited myself to 5 wings only. Then when hubby went up for a quick nap before work (4th quarter) I jumped on my elliptical for 30 minutes. So all in all I did pretty well. I plan on weighing in tomorrow, and suspect I will be down a pound since last Thursdays weight. Well hoping I am anyway.
  • Celestia
    Celestia Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I did ok, I drank two beers (both strong) and had some pizza, a few chips, and some spinach dip. I probably went over my calories, but I made sure that I jogged that day and I didn't go overboard. AND TONIGHT i'm going to a Magic Basketball game... :noway:
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    I went over calories minimally, fat more so and sodium was off the charts. I didn't touch a drop of alcohol. I'm pretty proud of that!
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    I did fabulous. I had the junk I wanted to have (spinach crab and artichoke dip, twice baked potatoes, and honey BBQ wings) and I ate it in moderation and I stayed under my calorie goal. Didn't gain anything on the scale this morning either. So proud of myself. =)
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in 'til thursday but i think I did pretty good. I had work until 4:30 and afterwards I went and got a non fat frozen yogurt so I wouldn't be tempted by all the junk at home.

I did have some chips & onion dip though. I logged all the chip cals but didn't log the dip becuase I had no idea how many cals it was, so I probably did go a little over but nothing too terrible : )
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    did fine with alcohol, had 2 corona lights, but went way over on calories! today is a new day and I just want to say that I am PSYCHED for the Saints and the fans of New Orleans!!!!!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Pizza at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday and Superbowl Sunday was 3 slices of sausage pizza, 8 chicken wings, onion rings, potatoe wedges and 3.5 ounces of caramel popcorn at the end of the night and OMG down .2 ounces at today's weigh in...I was shocked.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos for lunch, home-made pizza for dinner, veggie platter / chips & salsa during the game.

Plus, we wound up eating at a Mexican restaurant the night before, so that's like two cheat days in a row. :embarassed:

On the plus side, I made it an entire month without cheating at all, and now I'm back on track.

You can bet I'm not going to weigh myself for a few more days though ...