• pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I started at a 24 (almost 26)

Now I'm comfortably in an 18!
  • lustergirl
    lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well everyone this has been quite the journey for me as well. I started at a size 24/26 and am now down to 20's Realistically I would love to weight about 150 pds and be able to shop in the misses dept for a change. You see I don't want to be really skinny and would enjoy being a size 12.

It is nice hearing from people who have had alot of weight to lose. To me, we are all winners and what a weight loss program should be all about, not these skinny females who weight close to nothing and think they are fat...
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24/26. Right now I am a size 18/20.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I started at a 26. At my lowest I was down to a 19. I had some setbacks and am in 20, 21, 22 (depending on the brand) and working my way back down. Don't ever give up. You've got this!!!
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i started size 30+ now size 20 and loving it
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I was almost pushing a size 26. I wear l-xl tops and my jeans fit comfortable in a size 12.
    It is achievable if you make your mind over and stay focused. The road will NOT be easy, yet WORTH it.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Started @ size 22.

Now size 12 :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DoctorHuman
    Options
    I started on 29th July as a size 24 my biggest. And to be honest I was wearing maternity 24 so probably needed a 26. I've lost 11lbs and feeling loads better as I've started c25k challenge x
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24/26 and it's the biggest I've ever been so now working hard ro make it to a size 12, although if I'm honest a 16 (uk) would be fantastic too! I have some size 8 trousers I really love so they're being kept just in case I really can motor all the way back down to 130lbs, which I think is what I was last time I wore them! Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me for support :)
  • DTLewis83
    Options
    I am a size 24 now and was doing a Google search on how to get back down to a 10/12...

Congratulations on all of yalls success. I'm praying for strength and determination and hope to be able to but up before and after pictures soon. :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I was a tight 22

now Im an 8/9

5133274_1260.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was a 26 when I started and now I'm a 14. I'm not sure how much smaller I will get though. I have another 50 lbs to lose, but I was this size the last time I was at goal weight.
  • Aunt_Cori
    Aunt_Cori Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I started at a sz 28/30 before having Lap-Band surgery in November. At 11 months post-op, I'm down to a sz 20 or 22, depending on the pants. It has DEFINITELY been a struggle for me to get where I'm at right now.
    In the immortal words of Dorey, "Just keep swimming". :smile:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I started at a 24. I am only down 36 pounds, but am currently in an 18 and shrinking out of those. Weight lifting has worked for me, and I still eat all the foodz. Just less of them.
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Started at a 24 now in a 14
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I started at a 22/24, am now a 16 almost down to a 14 :bigsmile:
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was a 28 and I'm now a 14.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24 and I am currently at a 12 right now. My goal size is to be a 10 or even an 8, but with only 25 more lbs to go, I am not sure how much smaller I will get