Anyone started at size 24...

Options

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Started at 330 lbs and a 24. Currently 259 and a 16/18.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I was!! Now I'm an 18/20... hope to get to an 8! You can do this!! Good luck!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I started at 327 size 24 and now I am a 22 (sometimes still a 24). You are definitely not alone! Feel free to add me.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I started at sizwe 20. However, size 24 is the biggest I have been and that was after having my last child. I been stuck at 20's for a few years. I am now a size 14! You can do this.
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started out as a very snug 24 (refused to by pants any bigger) and am now a comfortable 8.... It takes a lot of hard work, but you can definitely do it.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    me... I can get in some 16 now.. but comfy in a 18.....
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Started at 24 can now fit in to some 22 pants ... all pants are diffrent
  • joyundefined
    Options
    Started at a 24...joined MFP about 2 weeks ago...at a 22 comfortably. :) You can do it! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    I am currently a 14 and heading down. :) You can do it!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I was a size 20 when I started and am now a size 6. It isn't easy, but it's possible.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was at a 22/24. Now I can still wear 18s okay, but 16s are fitting good too! Yay!
  • Bon1022
    Options
    Yes, size 24, I can now get my butt into a size 22.
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started at a 30/32 and am now wearing a 14/16! You can do it! Feel free to add me if you want
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started at 22 ish (UK sizes) I was in denial and refused to buy anything bigger, so the clothes were tight, very tight. Now I'm a loose 16 or tight 14 (so probably a 15 if they made that :happy: )
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    started at a 5x top and bottom in scrubs, size 28 pants now down to a 3x top and 2x bottom for scrubs, and a 20 in jeans. started my new lifestyle almost 8 months ago. It can be done, The thing I continue to remind myself is that it took me many years to gain the weight so I need to give myself time to lose it! Slow and steady. This site is very helpful lots of people in the same spot as you! Here is to a healthier happier you!
  • mitsi94
    Options
    I started at a 24/26 back in May of this year, wearing 3X or 4X tops, at 310 lbs. I have lost 45 lbs so far this year, and am now wearing 22/24 size bottoms and some 2X or 3X tops. Part of that is the way I carry my weight (most of it in the tummy/mommy pouch area) and part of it is the sizing of the clothes. I had lots of clothes in my closet that I bought that said they were size 24 or 3X, but fit more like a 22 or 2X. So, they didn't fit me at all before. But now, I am definitely wearing some smaller clothes, but some of them are still marked the same size as what I was wearing before. That doesn't really bother me, because I can see the change in my shape, as my mommy tummy doesn't stick out (or hang down) quite so much as it used to. I still have a long way to go, but I am excited to see the changes that I know are coming if I keep working at it. I want to get down into a 10-12-14 like some of these other great success stories in this thread! You are all amazing to me!!!
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    26/24 more of a 26 now a 20/22 more of a 20
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was bigger than a size 24w when I started, I just refused to buy bigger, so everything was stretched to the max. I can wear 16w or 18 in misses (in pants), but I'm a little bigger in tops. I'm excited that soon I'll be able to go into any store and buy something that would fit.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I started in a 26w and now I am in a16w. working hard on a 14w
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started a tight 24 and am currently a comfortable 18, hoping to get into a 16 soon. Oh I can't tell you when the last time I've worn a 16 was....