Anyone from Ireland here ??

Options
Hi everyone, Hoping there might be someone here from Ireland, I'm mostly using myfitnesspal on my iphone but love the idea of the chat forum :)
I have 1st to lose (again!) it mightnt seem like very much but when you're short like me every lb of the extra shows !!
I hoping the calorie counting might make a change from the weightwatcher points counting.
I do a lot of my food shopping in tesco so its great that a lot or the Tesco range is in the food list..very handy!
Slán for now..

Replies

• oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    hi, im Emma and im from Ireland! ;)

its great that all the foods i eat are on the food logs, so makes things much easier?

how are you getting on with your weight loss?

:flowerforyou:
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    im from ireland too and wishin you the best of luck on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydee
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm only getting started but I've bought myself a cross trainer and do 30mins on that infront of the tellie after the kids go to school and I'm enjoying it :)
    I'm very motivated at the moment so fingers cross it lasts..although the odd glass of wine has been my downfall :(
    How are you getting on? have you been using this site long?
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOVE the site, been using it about 2 years, and have lost 60 pounds, so got another stone and a half to go! :smooched:

cant wait to get to goal, wine is my downfall too :blushing:
  • skinnydee
    Options
    WOW emma you have being doing really well !! :smokin:
    Hi ccdo nice to meet you :smile:
    Im hoping this gets a lot easier when I have more of my fav meals added..I like to make my own soups (which were all 0pts in weightwatchers) but now I'm getting use to calorie counting so will have to work it all out.
    but for now I've found the smilies..so I'm getting there, its a start !!
    I have a party coming up on saturday so will have to be really good..don't want to mess things up by getting carried away :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: