WOW!!!

Options
OMW!!! I am SOO excited!! :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile: I CANNOT believe it! All this week i have felt like i was not doing very good weight wise. Like i felt like I was doing it right but i was gaining weight. Well wednesdays are my weigh in days and i forced myself to get on the scale.
Last week i was around 205. My short term goal is for a trip i'm going on in april is to get down below 200 lbs.
SO i got on the scae this morning and (drum-roll please..) 198.8 WHAT!! yes!!! I am so excited :smooched: whoo hooo!
Oh and by the way i just ate too!

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    OMW!!! I am SOO excited!! :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile: I CANNOT believe it! All this week i have felt like i was not doing very good weight wise. Like i felt like I was doing it right but i was gaining weight. Well wednesdays are my weigh in days and i forced myself to get on the scale.
    Last week i was around 205. My short term goal is for a trip i'm going on in april is to get down below 200 lbs.
    SO i got on the scae this morning and (drum-roll please..) 198.8 WHAT!! yes!!! I am so excited :smooched: whoo hooo!
    Oh and by the way i just ate too!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: Thats awesome! I'm currently between 209-211lbs and hope to get down to 200lbs by the end of March. If I can keep eating the right amount and exercising I know I can make it! Thats great for you and inspirational for me! (Now if I can just keep myself off the scale every day! :grumble: :laugh: )
  • KariandCo
    KariandCo Posts: 29
    Options
    Nice job! Can't wait to see my scale dip below 200!

Congrats =)
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    you are soooo lucky !!!

im at 202 and been sooo impatient to see the scale under 200 its psychological !!

congratulation, you deserve it with all the hard work !

may
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!! (Pst.. maybe you can get below 195 before your trip!!!)
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome:drinker:
  • Cassia
    Options
    Thanks yall i'm so excited!:laugh: It crazy
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    I can't tell you how awesome it is to get below 200. It totally reves you up and gives you a whole new motivation.
    Good luck for all of those who are working hard to achieve that goal. You can do it!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!!

I say you totally bask in the glow of your wonderful accomplishment for awhile...soak it all in! lol you deserve it!
    :drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg that is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!

I want to be there SO bad!! I was 202 last week...but my month visitor came yesterday and I weigh tomorrow (Thursdays). So, who knows how I will do! Darn it!!!!!!! :(
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! I just barely went under 200 last week!!! I am at 195 now and seriously it helps your confidence sooooooooo much!!! I love seeing results from my hard work. Keep it up!!!!
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    WOW is right!!!
    Congrats

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Cassia
    Options
    Thanks yall are so encouraging!! I love being able to talk to people who know what i mean! I tried telling my dad and he was like " you mean you weighed over 200" (he didn't SAY it) MEN!! (With high metabolisms at that!!:explode:)
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall are so encouraging!! I love being able to talk to people who know what i mean! I tried telling my dad and he was like " you mean you weighed over 200" (he didn't SAY it) MEN!! (With high metabolisms at that!!:explode:)

Oh my goodness!! I'm scared to tell my dad how much I weigh, I KNOW he would say the same thing, not "congrats on the weight loss" but ":noway: YOU WEIGH THAT MUCH?? Carrie, Carrie, Carrie"