Below 150 lbs for the first time in ten years!

Options
2»

Replies

• AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this great achievement! :bigsmile: :drinker: :happy: I wish you continued success!
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful - that's what I'm aiming for right now too - I have 3 more lbs to go and I will be below. It's been awhile - Congratulations.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! I am looking forward to that day...hopefully in the spring. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started out at 188 (weight when I finally had the nerve to get on a scale anyway) and today I weighed in at 149.2! I'm so excited! My original goal was 145 because last time I weighed that I felt pretty darn good. Well, come to find out, age shifts and spreads things around and out, so my goal now is 135 or when I finally look good again! I'm 48, 5'5" and post menopausal. I will post pics when I hit my ultimate success weight, whatever that might be!

Good luck to everyone on their journey! :bigsmile:

That is amazing! :) I was at 153lbs on Sunday morning and I cannot wait to see 149lbs!! You are my hero ;) GREAT JOB!!!

sgr1vc.gif
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's an awesome accomplishment.
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you - keep it going!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, to be under 150, it has to be at least 15 years for me. I cannot weight (punny) to join your club!
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good job! Doesn't it feel awesome? I too have a goal weight of 135 and we will see what we look like then.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks for all the comments! Life is good and I feel GREAT today!
  • fusion777
    Options
    So happy for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!