6' and over, whats your goal weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'm 6'2 and currently 218. Started last december at 283. Goal weight is 193, bulk up to 200-205 slow and clean, adding lean muscle mass, then re-cutting to 190 and maintaining
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'1". If he was 140lbs, I'd be taking him to the hospital - he would look malnourished at that weight. What about lifting weights and working on body composition instead of worrying about the scale? It sounds like what you're really most interested in is dropping your body fat %.
  • soliddreams
    Options
    Goal weight for me is about 260 at 6'1, but I want to be that weight shredded, hah.

Depending on your build, I guess it'd be okay to be 130, but it sounds horribly unhealthy.

@Neil: Don't give up, man. I was about your weight and dropped to 215 in about a year of eating correctly and hard work.
  • momentsend
    Options
    I'm 6'5" and started two weeks ago at 314. I started out with the goal of getting back into the clothes I wore when I was at 270lbs but now I'm considering just sticking it out till I reach 230 or 240lbs.

The problem for me is that I'm an off and on heavy weightlifter so a good portion of my weight is muscle.
  • bgrossman22
    Options
    My husband is 6'1". If he was 140lbs, I'd be taking him to the hospital - he would look malnourished at that weight. What about lifting weights and working on body composition instead of worrying about the scale? It sounds like what you're really most interested in is dropping your body fat %.
    Originally my goal was to get rid of the extra weight I put on over the past couple of years, but now I am getting into weight training