what was your high school mascot

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else out there worry that you're giving out all your secret question answers (such as for online bank accounts) when you respond to threads like these or is just me? I'll know for sure if someone posts threads for "What is your mother's maiden name?" and "What are the last four digits of you social security number?", LOL!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Coyote
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    We were called the raiders which was an Indian.
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Mustangs
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Does anyone else out there worry that you're giving out all your secret question answers (such as for online bank accounts) when you respond to threads like these or is just me? I'll know for sure if someone posts threads for "What is your mother's maiden name?" and "What are the last four digits of you social security number?", LOL!

I kid you not as I hit post I thought of this....
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    A Falcon
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    A Cougar.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Eagle and our colors were red, white and black.
  • rambo831
    Options
    Tar babies!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

yeah but just because i say Eagle, doesnt me someone who says Eagle in California knows my bank account info the same i dont know theirs.
  • wowhb30
    wowhb30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Warriors!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Knights!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Cowboy. Ug.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

yeah but just because i say Eagle, doesnt me someone who says Eagle in California knows my bank account info the same i dont know theirs.

Yeah. And who would automatically think to look in Cinncinnatti?
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Millionaires....can you believe it?