Needed Support

Options
I'll start out by saying that I won a contest that gave me 1 year free training. I was doing very well, on a very strict diet and training regimen. Unfortunately it came to an end earlier than I expected. I looked at my budget and couldn't afford to go even with a discount. So when I mentioned that I was bummed out that it was coming to an end I was immediately met with hositlity. When I was told that I was ungrateful I left with out looking back. I gained 6 pounds and lost my confidence ... I felt worthless.

I feel like this is my lowest point and there is only one direction to go and that is up. I've started back logging in my food and taking exersice easy (I've been trying a couch to 5k and my left knee has been in pain).

Have you ever been through something similar? What did you do?

Replies

• kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Shake it off.. turning something down because you just can't make it work is far from being ungrateful. Don't feel worthless. You have come too far for that. We all go threw minor set backs, it's part of the journey and will just make you stronger in the end. Smile and know you will get there. You are doing what you can within your means and you are making it work! Keep up the great job! :)
  • Marathon_Maniac
    Marathon_Maniac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kit8806!

Got to get back up on the horse
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! One step at a time.. :) It'll get better!