VitaMix.... Is it worth the cost?

Options
2»

Replies

• ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My mom has had one forever and she loves it...although all i ever see her make is pina coladas lol
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love my vitamix! We decided to finally invest in one since we make smoothies almost daily. :) In the morning I will sometimes make protein smoothies with old fashioned oats, greek yogurt,frozen blueberries and strawberries. So yummy and the oats are barely even noticeable in the smoothie mixture!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need the extra jars as I have made plenty of hummus and peanut butter with the normal jar. But how could I know if it's easier or not if I dont have it.
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have used mine every single day since January. My LDL cholesterol has dropped 39 points, after being high for 15 years. I also have issues with gluten and yeast, but am losing very slowly. If you can manage it, go for it!! You'll never regret it.
  • davidshellie
    Options
    I have the Vitamix 5200 and absolutely love it! I use it at least once a day. It's so much easier to just throw in roughly chopped, or even whole! fruits, greens, etc. and not have to worry about it breaking or coming out chunky. It's amazing.

BTW, you can get discounts and free shipping ($25+) using a Vitamix promotion code from a site like http://rawblends.com/vitamix-blender
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yes, buy one... its worth it!!