Starting over yet again

Options
Hello everyone my name is Jordan. I've been on here off and on for a while now well I've decided to get back on cause I'm tired of feeling discusting about my self. I'm starting insanity tomorrow and I know I'm going to need some help getting back in it! So feel free to add me!

Replies

• wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to help motivate you! :)
  • mslynn1007
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back & hope it works out well for you! I just started again Monday & I am SUPER DETERMINED to do this! You can too! Good luck!
  • mizkoukla
    Options
    I have spent the last year on and off workout plans and things like that. I dont do diets cause I live with a few people and we all eat together, so the whole diet thing is a pain. But I do find it helps and I stick to my plans more when I dont call it starting over, I call it continuing. Just seems like a different mentality that works for me. :D Good luck!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    welcome back! you can add me..
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Kill it.
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have spent the last year on and off workout plans and things like that. I dont do diets cause I live with a few people and we all eat together, so the whole diet thing is a pain. But I do find it helps and I stick to my plans more when I dont call it starting over, I call it continuing. Just seems like a different mentality that works for me. :D Good luck!
    Yeah I don't do the diet thing either I will watch what I eat and eat healthier but I don't do the diet thing. Yeah I'm going to start planing it all out I do better when I plan! Good luck to you too!!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    Bump
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    kill it