• PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    You are still shaking an hour later.

YES!!!
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ....when you discover muscles you didn't know you had. CAUSE THEY HURT.

^^this^^ soooo true!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    when you notice after doing push ups, that there is a puddle of sweat beneath you!
  • ninjakowski
    Options
    When you have to lower yourself down to the toilet ever so slowly, and use furniture, counter tops, table ledges etc, to help lift you back off

hahahahah THIS!!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    When your hubby passes by as you're wo and says " I'm tired just looking at u wo"
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    052C832D-AD96-423C-B7AE-2F8F5E237EF0-27535-00001635C8F9D91F.jpg
  • emily_bird
    Options
    When you think you're crying, only to realise that sweat has fallen into your eyes.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    When your hubby passes by as you're wo and says " I'm tired just looking at u wo"

Awwww! LOL
  • AudrasAlly
    Options
    When your arms are so sore, you can barely lift your water bottle. Happened last night! :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When my face is beet red and I have to give myself 3 pep talks:

1 - a 10 minute pep talk to get my wobbly legs to walk me from the car into my apartment.....

2 - And when I get inside the door to the building, I stand at the bottom of the stairs and bribe my body with thoughts of a relaxing warm shower just to get motivated enough to crawl up 2 flights to get to my apartment.....
    And then I'm too tired to shower. hahaha

3 - sit on my bed and take 20 minutes to slowly peel off sweaty clothing and "walk/hobble" to the shower....
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When you finally get up off the floor and leave a sweat mark that looks like a dead body crime scene that you could draw a chalk mark around.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    When you have to ask the staff at the front desk to shake up your protein because you can't hold the shaker.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    ...you pass out on the floor next to your bed, in your sweaty clothes....to wake up an hour or so later, still soaked, blankets pulled off the bed, wrapped around you, and you can't move.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    When you have to lower yourself down to the toilet ever so slowly, and use furniture, counter tops, table ledges etc, to help lift you back off

Yep yep!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    When you can't undo your own bra.....me, last week
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    When you get to work your thighs are still on fire and removing yourself from the car requires a loud caveman grunt-like sound.

(This was me this morning.) :drinker:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    When you roll down the windows in your car driving home from the gym (when it's November and 30 degrees) because you can't stand your own stench. :noway:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    When lowering yourself onto the throne hurts so bad you decide to hold it instead.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

That was definitely me my first day after resistance training :laugh:

You start with weights and by the time you get to the treadmill, you feel like you can't go anymore but you push through and then as you're walking into the locker room to shower and change, you feel like an old lady
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Or when you just sit on the floor half crying the next day because you can't pull up your pants or put on your shoes. That's gotta be a funny site to see....me just sitting on the floor, pants half-way up, shoes just touching my feet, half crying. Hahah!