Has anyone tried Malibu Pilates?

Options
Has anyone tried malibu pilates?

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    I have not tried Malibu Pilates, but I have tried Winsor Pilates. I :heart: WP and what it does for my body.
    :flowerforyou: T
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I thought about it - but at $300, I decided to pass on it for now. (Yes, they say on the commercial try it for $14.95, but the shipping is an additional $30 and if you don't send it back, 6 more payments of $50 --- it takes a lot of searching to find that info on the website, but its there).
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Try Windsor pilates. Sounds like it is much cheaper and I know that it really kicks your butt! I :love: Windsor Pilates too. Thanks for reminding me....haven't done it in a while....I will have to add that to my workouts this week! :flowerforyou:
  • jana1124
    jana1124 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I got it off Ebay a while back and just have never really done it.. it was only 60 bucks.. brand new..

I'll try WP.. I need to get leaner muscles.
  • OneMission
    Options
    I got it off Ebay a while back and just have never really done it.. it was only 60 bucks.. brand new..

I'll try WP.. I need to get leaner muscles.

My personal experience...Winsor Pilates helped to lengthen my muscles, giving me a leaner physique!
    I love how my body feels after doing a WP workout...just an overall awesome feeling :glasses:
    Best of luck to you!!!
  • jana1124
    jana1124 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ordered the reg. WP... just did some of the Mal. Pilates... I feel a foot taller! I did about 25 of the DVD then did an extra 10 minutes to go over everything.
  • OneMission
    Options
    Good for you!