The best time to weigh yourself

Options
I have always been told to check your weight first time in the morning......so I do. But is this the best time?

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Right....now. Dang, you missed it, better luck tomorrow.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    it's when i like to weigh myself. i just like to keep it consistent so i don't weigh in the morning one week then in the evening the next kwim. whatever time u choose keep it at that time
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i weigh in the morning, that way i know all variables are the same i haven't eaten anything or drank anything just got up been for a tinkle and pop on scales, trying to do it once a week rather than be tempted to weigh too often tho
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I like weighing myself after my morning trip to the throne.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I like weighing myself after my morning trip to the throne.

Sweetie if you want to weigh before you serve your Queen you may.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Every hour on the hour.

Or every morning after peeing.

Your choice.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    There's no best time. Do it whenever you like, but for it to be meaningful do it at the same time of day and wearing similar clothes.

For me it's every Tuesday morning, after morning toilet and shower and always stark naked.
  • anil8er
    Options
    yep, in the morning is best. but be consistant....mine is 8am when I get up everyday...on an empty stomach with no cloths on...and you can weigh every other day if you like.
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    affirmatudely!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Never.

No, seriously, never.
  • kdt000
    kdt000 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You guys are terrible. LOL. I weigh in officially every Wednesday morning. Other times I'll weigh myself in the afternoon before I work out just to see how much I fluxuate in a day because it entertains me. I like the morning number better, usually.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You guys are terrible. LOL. I weigh in officially every Wednesday morning. Other times I'll weigh myself in the afternoon before I work out just to see how much I fluxuate in a day because it entertains me. I like the morning number better, usually.

For maximum entertainment, you should weigh yourself every day (and watch the crazy volatility).

Woohoo!!!

Good times...

...yeah.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    yep, in the morning is best. but be consistant....mine is 8am when I get up everyday...on an empty stomach with no cloths on...and you can weigh every other day if you like.
    No cloths? Are you saying that I'm so fat, that I can only dress in tablecloths? How did you know?! :sad:
  • jenlipe
    jenlipe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The best time is to always be consistent. I pick the time I will probably weight the least. It makes me feel better about myself. So I weigh on Wednesday mornings as soon as I get out of bed and go to the bathroom (naked). Wednesday gives me a few days to recover from the weekend and the time gets me before I have added food and water weight.

Just be consistent on when you weigh for the most accurate weight loss.
  • anil8er
    Options
    ok sandwichfarti...you can keep your socks on...but they have to be the same ones all the time..hahaha