10 POUNDS BABY!!!

Options
So I hit the 10 lb mark this weekend... heck yes!!!!!!

I actually upped my calories from 1200 to 1400.

And I know this was bad, but I was actually eating 1200 period. Not net... So needless to say I dropped a bunch of weight real fast and then stopped. But this seems to be helping. I feel better too. I feel like I'm just stuffing myself every day though... I know I'm not but it feels like it. Lol

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    So I hit the 10 lb mark this weekend... heck yes!!!!!!

I actually upped my calories from 1200 to 1400.

And I know this was bad, but I was actually eating 1200 period. Not net... So needless to say I dropped a bunch of weight real fast and then stopped. But this seems to be helping. I feel better too. I feel like I'm just stuffing myself every day though... I know I'm not but it feels like it. Lol
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am proud of you. Keep up the good work. You can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!
  • tinnytibbs
    Options
    sweeeeeeet...(no pun intended)
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh, b/c when I first saw the post I thought it said "10 pound baby", and I thought you had a 10 pound baby! I had a 10 & 11 pound baby and was going to congratulate you! haha! But hey, 10 pounds gone is fabulous!
    I'm new to the boards!
    Great going, keep it up!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    NICE ROUND NUMBER!!!! GOTTA LOVE THAT! WOOHOO!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome....and it is especially great when you realize you can actually eat MORE and lose well!!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: way to go! I just lost my first 10 too....:drinker: its amazing seeing two digits lost LOL

very happy for you hon!
    hugs!
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Woohoo! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Congrats Lady!!!!! I am almost there to my first 10 point marker from my original weight before I started on this sight. I can't weight to have the same feeling of accomplishment!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I have to laugh, b/c when I first saw the post I thought it said "10 pound baby", and I thought you had a 10 pound baby! I had a 10 & 11 pound baby and was going to congratulate you! haha! But hey, 10 pounds gone is fabulous!
    I'm new to the boards!
    Great going, keep it up!

That would be a big baby.... and I too was going to say congrats to you, for a healthy baby, but so not the case now. lol

oh by the way, congrats on the weight loss. :smile: