Ladies: Any suggestions on a good sports bra?

Options

Replies

• miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump - thanks for the advice, ladies!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort bras are the best that I have found! :happy: They are a little pricey, but soooo worth it in my opinion.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I ended up ordering a moving comfort bra in the "Juno" style...a little bit pricey, but worth every penny. It keeps the girls in place no matter how much I jump or bounce around! I've learned that it's definitely worth it to spend a little more on a quality bra.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I love my Underarmour. But any good sports bra with a zip front will work. Don't ever get one that goes over your head.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a Panache sports bra, expensive, but for my 34Hs it's worth the extra money or I might knowck myself out.
  • hismrs021511
    Options
    I been wondering the same thing. I'm a 34DDD. Sorry if that's too much information and I struggle with finding 1 good brand. So I normally wear 2. I know it sounds silly but it's hard finding one with that perfect comfortable feeling.
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    D here! I have 2 Lorna Jane sports crops and I love them. They bandage you in, have moulded cups should you need them and best of all no underwire. I hate underwire personally while I run.

http://www.lornajane.com.au/shop?gclid=CKD0t8Ly8rMCFUdfpQodmQcAoQ
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I want to make the move from walking to jogging but I can't find a good sports bra. I like feeling secure -- as little bounce as possible.

I have my recommendation, although I'm a full B cup, for I am an expert of sorts, from years of shopping for my sister's brassieres. She's very busty and is within this difficult range right now, having gained a lot of weight, presently wearing 38 DD.

Try to find the Freya Active Moulded Racer Back Sports Bra. According to my sister, it is comfortable, breathable, it absorbs shock or at least spreads it out, for it is high impact and is wireless - which is brilliant, because none of us would favour those wires digging into the skin. It goes all the way up to 40 G. The fitting is perfect, for it encases each breast and reduces the size - seemingly. It doesn't make the pair appear so humongous and heavy. So yeah - you might want to give it a go. She likes to wear them when we're doing our fast walks and tabata.

Edited: It's around $69 per pair. Very affordable considering custom bras start at around $200+
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Lululemon!!

eta: I am a 32 DD, and they are the best I can find!
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't run, but using the following combo I can do jumping jacks, skipping on the spot etc. the only thing they worked for me Is:
    Elomi Energise from debenhams. Nice bra this and probably enough on it's own
    And lonsdale bra top. Which was on sale £6.99 in sports direct

the combo can give my saggy huge things enough support to jump on the spot with no discomfort
    And it's the only thing in my whole adult life to do so

Can't recommend it highly enough
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    lol There's one I'm wearing now. I forgot the brand...I'll let you know when I get home. I'm in class atm so I can't really take a look :P
  • grunggy
    grunggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, I just bought one from enell.com Amazing Bras. Works wonderful. :)(:

Read this too

http://www.self.com/fitness/blogs/freshfitnesstips/2012/02/the-best-sports-bra-for-big-bu.html
  • gottaluvya
    Options
    I am larger chested and I love the Enell bras (http://enell.com/ also ound them at my local running store) and I also like this Marika Miracles one: http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/bras/sports-bras/molded-underwire-sports-bra-by-marika-miracles-reg/4043c4044c775p90246/index.pro?Mcatn=sports+bras&Mcatpn=bras&Mcatgn=cacique&Mcatgg=category_root&Mcatp=cat_4044@6000&Mcat=775@6000&Mcatg=cat_4043@6000 . They are the only 2 bras I wear that I am comfortable working out in. I do not feel like I am flopping all over the place! And no uni-boob either :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort. I have a super tiny frame, but HUGE boobs. DD/D depending on the bra. Moving Comfort is cute, comfortable and I can run without knocking myself out.
  • carlydonathan
    carlydonathan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the enell sports bra and love it! I am a 34 DD and they stay in place.
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    /pokes head in, looks around, nods and smilesand leaves...

Funny Guy!!!!
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    see if your doctor will give you a script for a surgical bra. (you can always pay out of pocket.( they are very supportive and snug.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah expensive sports bra

just buy them at Target and wear two. it works just as well as the one's you spend $50 on . . . not that I do this or anything.

okay, I do this but it's only so I can spend all my extra money on shoes and booze.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying the Victoria's Secret sports bras are great. I havent tried them yet, they're pretty expensive. But maybe those would work for you
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I agree that Moving Comfort is the best out there. I am a runner and have tried different bras over the years, and Moving Comfort definitely offers the least "bounce". Their bras are actually nice looking too - don't look like the "security" bras my mom is always trying to give me (you know, the kind for bigger busts that come in a box, haha)!