First time in 5 years!!

Options
Hello all!

I am SO excited. Just hopped on the scales today, and it says 69.95kg (154lbs)!! That's the first time I've been under 70kg since I was 16. Admittedly only just under, but I'm so happy to see a 69! Now just gotta keep working at it so I stay in the 60s :D

P.S. If you get the chance to do a regular bootcamp training session, do it! My friend is a personal trainer and for $10 bucks a session he almost kills his sister and me, but it is so worth it afterwards!

Replies

• aag1030
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!! Keep up the GREAT work!!! :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I second what AAG said! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great job you're doing! :smile:
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work and best of luck in achieving what u wanna achieve :flowerforyou:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know what you mean. My gym offers a bootcamp class and I attend every Tuesday. I love it!!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I have a similar number I am waiting to get under for the first time in 10 years....less than a pound to go. Keep up the good work.
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, all the best to you all as well :D it's things like this that make the sacrifices worth it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!