I need to do this....

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Malissa and I am a 21 year old mother of two beautiful children. Unfortunately I do not feel good about myself and I want to try to set an example for my children. For that matter I want to be able to play with my children. I have a hard time just walking up the stairs to my room at night. I lose my breath and I feel icky. I can't run around with my kids outside or my dogs. It's time for a change.

Replies

• Tina26
    Options
    Hi my name is Tina and I need to do this too. We can do it I need some encouragement from time to time I don't even log in anymore I used to be on top of this logging in everyday and now I don't even want to step on the scale. I'm 39 yrs old and I have 2 sons and I'm 5'3" and at my heaviest I was 200!! But since 2003 I've been losing weight and now I'm currently 164 but have gained 15 lbs since last year in June I don't know what happened I think I got depressed and started putting it back on but I used to feel like you too out of breath when walking and climbing upstairs I felt horrible! But that's how I started taking off weight by taking one step at a time. And it was working until I let this man put me into depression again. But girl we can do it!! Don't give up!
  • Lynnlin
    Options
    Well we are here to help you and encourage you on your way to a healthy you. It's hard work, and I'm having a hard time with exercise so that is something I have to work on...and motivation to go out and work out...
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome! One day at a time! We can all do this! :tongue: