PIZZA!

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Thin crust with all the toppings from my favorite place Father & son pizza here in Chicago!
    OR Ginos East stuffed with onion, shrooms, green peppers and sausage!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Mellow Mushroom-Hawaiian Pizza

Just had Carribibean Jerk BBQ Pizza at a little local place here called Montego's. It was nom nom nom!!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Papa Murphy's Take & Bake pizza

Spinach artichoke chicken delite (only thin crust)

I use to love love LOVE pizza growing up....all kinds - stuffed crust was my favorite - then I hit my mid 20s and my body turned on me. Within an hour I'll feel like *kitten*

Thin crust is the only way I can enjoy pizza and it's on RARE occasions
  • gregpasq
    Options
    Zilla,

"Margherita"-style pizza means pizza with tomato slices, basil leaves, and mozzarella for toppings. It's not spelled like the drink, which is why it probably confused you.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    NY style from a local place here called Tonella's with pepperoni and cheese only. YUM. It's a rare treat though.

I make my own at home with the Hungry Girl Fold It flat breads. You can find it at Walmart, usually in front of the deli meat counter. I like veggie pizza at home with 2% mozzarella, cheap hunt's garlic & oregano spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes, and green peppers. I have a picture of it on my profile. It is SO good and cheap too!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Any pizza that was NOT created on the West Coast...artichoke hearts do NOT belong on pizza.

Give me Grotto Pizza from Delaware any day of the week...I wish they delivered to Nevada :cry:
    Oh man, the West Coast has the nastiest pizza! (although, I do love artichokes on thin crust).
    We have given up on trying to order it from anywhere and expect something yummy, so we make our own.
    I like Euro style pizza, thin crust, sparser toppings, and you don't have to share it... :)
    Mushrooms, prosciutto, goats cheese and sliced mozzarella = pizza bliss.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I usually make my own grilled pizzas, either buffalo chicken or steak tips with blue cheese mmm

I like all kinds, I'm probably weird but I love eggplant pizza
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Skinny margarita pizza - But whats on it?

Baboli wheat crust
    Dash of Olive oil
    Fresh tomatoe slices
    Fresh Basil
    Little Fresh parmesean or Moz
    Fresh garlic

YUM!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    oH and I cant forget thin crust with Ham & Pinapple!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    oH and I cant forget thin crust with Ham & Pinapple!

I love Hawaiian pizza
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    ok now i want Pizza for dinner.. stopping at trader joes tonight on my way home. going to pick up some whole wheat dough and make a veggie pizza at some point this week!!

NY has the best Pizza ever.. i order from a local place on Long Island.. Vincents.. they add spices to the crust like an everything bagel would have on it..
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Hawaiian............I like my Hawaiian with
    Shrimp
    Bacon and peperoni!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So many good places

By work- grandma slices at pizza Italian
    By home- plain pie at Johnny's
    In the Bronx- Patricia's of Morris park- plain or vodka slice.

*kitten*- I want pizza
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    ok now i want Pizza for dinner.. stopping at trader joes tonight on my way home. going to pick up some whole wheat dough and make a veggie pizza at some point this week!!

NY has the best Pizza ever.. i order from a local place on Long Island.. Vincents.. they add spices to the crust like an everything bagel would have on it..

I buy Vincent's tomato sauce in the jar and have it home!
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, so my go-to's are typically:

-pineapple (either just pineapple, or with either onion, jalapenos, banana peppers, garlic, or basil)
    -artichoke and garlic
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thin crust - a place called Monical's Pizza. They have this amazing French dressing that you dip the pizza in.

Thick crust - Papa Del's. It gives Lou Malnati's and Gino's East a run for their money.

Both places are located in the Champaign, IL, area. Sadly, I'm in Denver. So I only get them about once a year if I go back home. That's probably a good thing. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    These are in the Kansas City area:

Minsky's Pizza:

1. Papa Minsky's
    2. Seafood Elite

Fun House Pizza:

1. Fun House Combo
    2. Big Daddy
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You rang??
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You rang??

So if we are all having beer and pizza you have to invite beernpizza,lol.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Waterstone's marguerita pizza - brick oven pizza with mozzarella, feta, tomatoes, and basil.