WHAT ARE THE BEST WII FITNESS GAMES?

Options
Hey Guys! I just got a wii! Let me know!

Replies

• Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser... you feel the burn and it goes at your pace and pushes you as well.
  • stephanie_huff
    Options
    I just ordered my Wii yesterday and I can't wait o get it! I'm hearing the best reviews about the Wii Fit Plus workout, you also need the balance board with that one.

Have fun!
  • Sheri226
    Options
    I currently have been using the Wii Fitness for the past 3 weeks and have lost 8 lbs. I go through the Yoga & Strength Training for about 10 minutes and then do the Arobics for the next 20. I have the Wii Fit Plus, but haven't started to use it yet. My daughter just informed me tonight that the Plus keeps track of the calories you burn, where the regular Wii Fit doesn't. We also have the AE Active. My daughter told me that you get a really good work out from it. I'm building myself up though before I start doing it. The difference of my 18 year old daughter and I'm 48. I never though I'd find myself running, but it is entertaining with the Wii and I can survive not only the short distance, but now the long distance. I love playing games, so this doesn't even feel like a workout to me. Good Luck and enjoy! Also, if you find any other good ones, please let me know.
  • SimonACousins
    SimonACousins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Check out this thread... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79377-anybody-use-wii-fit - Wii Active Personal Trainer (ES Sports) is awesome.
  • annastasia76
    annastasia76 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The only one I currently have is outdoor challenge. it doesn't keep track of weight or anything but it has a mat for the floor that works as the controller and there is alot of jumping and running. I got it for the kids to keep them active.
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Options
    We also have a Wii! I love it, but don't have any fitness games.

I get my butt off the couch with all of the sports games, unlike my hubbie who keeps it there! I really enjoy Bowling & DecaSports!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    we just got ours, but I haven't tried everything yet. I did get the Biggest Loser game to go with it, there's a Wii Fit group on here somewhere- they were the ones I consulted before buying my Wii Fit Plus and the games.. :) good luck!
  • twilightchica
    twilightchica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    the bike one is fun and its not timed, so you can take however long you need. the flying chicken game is awesome. you flap your arms and land on targets its really hilarious!
  • nickinoo
    Options
    Just Dance works up a real sweat, and it's fun too!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii fit!! I definitely recommend The EA Active and The Biggest Loser. Also, if you have the Wii fit plus there are some great workouts on there as well! Having fun while you drop the pounds, what could be better!!
  • smileydays
    smileydays Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will SWEAR by EA Sports Active Workouts! They are intense and you can vary the intensity or make your own workouts. I also LOVE My Fitness Coach. She's sassy and it's like personalized workout videos right on the Wii. For less than $20. I think Wii Fit Plus is really good too. It's really fun.

I didn't like The Biggest Loser that much because they don't explain how to do the exercise, they only show you how, so for me, it was easy to sustain an injury. And I did. After the third day.
  • WDWathen
    WDWathen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Fitness coach provides a good workout.
  • sandra68
    sandra68 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I might just have to break down and pay the 50bucks for Biggest Loser. I like the Wii fit and fit plus but just seems like I don't get a 'workout"... step aerobics just doesn't last that long so you have to start again! And i have no rhythm anymore I guess.. but I love the ski jump! Good luck and have fun.
  • WDWathen
    WDWathen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The outdoor challenge has what are called active points and it tracks these points for each person. Try the exercise part of the game. The 5-minute high intensity will really work you.