Starting the Body By Vi 90 Challenge today,.......

Options
:smile: Hi everyone! Today is day one of my Body by Vi 90 day challenge and I was wondering if anyone else is on this program and using MFP to track.I tried tracking on here once before with a group of co-workers and over time they dropped off one by one, so I unfortunately followed suit.
I know myself well enough to realize that I do better at tracking if I have friends tracking with me for support and accountibility. So, long story short, I need to make some friends on here that will make me stay accountable and help keep me motivated on those days ahead of me that I may struggle. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are committed to tracking and don't mind helping me stay motivated and committed. Have a GREAT day !!!

Replies

• stephsmall63
    stephsmall63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :laugh: What is body by VI 90 challenge. We , my coach and I are starting to track our food and just walk at least 10,000 steps per day. :
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I did for awhile! But for some reason it stopped getting along with my stomach. I really liked it though...you know, before the projectile vomiting! Lol. I hope it works great for you! :)
  • The Body By Vi 90 day challenge is a program I started today where you replace two meals a day with shakes, (well for the kit I chose that is what you do) and you can have two sensible snacks and a sensible dinner. I have a friend that started promoting it in my area so, I decided to give it a try. I only started today but day one is going great !
  • Thanks and sorry it didn't work out for you :0(
    I had one other friend that had the same experiance but she quit using Almond Milk and found out that was her issue.
    Congrats on your 11 lb. loss I see.
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who had pretty good results with that. I'm actually doing Isagenix. I prefer that over BBV. I will add you though and GOOD LUCK!! The more friends you have the more accountable you are :)
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I did it for a couple months earlier this year. They taste super good, and you can create so many different kinds of shakes. However, the weight loss was minimal, I think I lost about 7 pounds. Not only that, I was starving all the time. Its not a realistic way of losing weight, because as soon as you start eating normally again, you'll most likely gain it all back. Its just a quick fix. I gained all my weight back and more after stopping it. Not to mention the price, its not cheap. Good luck to you! Although eating healthy and exercising is the best way, and the best way to stick to it for life, not just a little while!
  • Thanks a bunch and congrats on your weight loss :0)
  • I agree Leeann, but I need a jump start and I plan to make some good eating habits over the next 90 days that will stick with me (fingers crossed). I have also joined Anytime Fitness and have started excersing. I am in this to make some healthy lifestyle changes that will benefit me for years to come.The shakes are really good, I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I would love to follow your progress.. My old boss just gave me a sample, she wants me to try it and sell it too but I like food too much to give it up for a shake..

But as I said, would love to see how it works for you..
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    I've tried BBV before I only lasted about a 2 weeks.
    The first week I saw weight drop like crazy. But after a while the taste got to me.
    It does work though however. My sister is on it and shes lost quite a lot from it.
    So keep it up and stick too it!
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone! Today is day one of my Body by Vi 90 day challenge and I was wondering if anyone else is on this program and using MFP to track.I tried tracking on here once before with a group of co-workers and over time they dropped off one by one, so I unfortunately followed suit.
    I know myself well enough to realize that I do better at tracking if I have friends tracking with me for support and accountibility. So, long story short, I need to make some friends on here that will make me stay accountable and help keep me motivated on those days ahead of me that I may struggle. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are committed to tracking and don't mind helping me stay motivated and committed. Have a GREAT day !!!

I've been on it about 3 weeks and have lost 14 lbs so far. And over the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to do any exercise so all the latest is strictly diet related.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Great job starting this sure-to-be-entertaining thread OP!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    no
  • InPieces3
    Options
    Great job starting this sure-to-be-entertaining thread OP!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:

:noway:
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary.. Does the program really have you eat such a low amount of calories cause that seems dangerous..
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Hush!

DrMerc assures me that this will make everyone on the MFP forums like me.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Hush!

I like you the most when you're being a ****.
  • InPieces3
    Options

Hush!

I most certainly feel sick right now. I like you WAY more when you are being your normal self. ((however *normal* that may be)) This makes me wanna.... well.... I can't say it on here.
  • InPieces3
    Options
    And to the OP, I wish you the very best. I could never just drink my meals, but that is of course to each their own. I love food.... I love the texture of food. Let us all know how that works? I'm curious to how it works for you.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Hush!

I like you the most when you're being a ****.

Unfortunately, being myself is in violation of the ToS/Guidelines.

So here's a flower for you too: :flowerforyou: