New to MFP

Options
Hello All,

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Gina, I'm 26 from Sacramento, CA. I'm a hairdresser. I live with my boyfriend and our 2 dogs. In August he had a serious health scare, we have since changed our lifestyles completely. He's down 20lbs.

I'm looking for friends near and far. I love the support system on here and seeing these wonderful success stories. I workout 5 days a week. Although I've lost 10lbs since Sept and can bench 115lbs. I'm not seeing the results I want.

Just the other day a man at the gym asked me "What are you training for?" It's been stuck in my head for 3 days. I don't have any major goals. Is anyone training for anything? Any goals?

I'm going to keep reading and checking this site out! Have a great day! :-)

Replies

• HaySpencer
    Options
    I need help as well... add me :)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I am not getting fit for a purpose really - I just want to be and feel healthy!

Fab profile picture! Wow - working out 5 times a week must take real dedication!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Hello and welcome this sight is awesome My only goal right now is to get back into my size 10s You can add me if you want to
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    welcome!! :smile: feel free to add me if you would like! always love support and more friends!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your boyfriend on his weight loss, and it's great that you two are doing this together :) Feel free to add me, right now my goal is to get out of the Obese BMI range...
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It pays to have a buddy because I really don't like working out that much until I'm done! Haha.
  • christinadouglas42
    Options
    Are you looking for a workout partner. I am from Sacramento as well and I need one so badly. I have no one to really check in with to hold me accountable lol.