Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look awesome!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am starting workouts 3 and 4....one more Cardio One tomorrow and I will be halfway through Phase One! I did the kickstart your metabolism eating plan for the first week and then just picked a couple meals that I could easily make for me and the whole family!

Your tummy did slim down a lot....did you get any definition in your abs or just a reduction in inches? Anyway, awesome job and congrats for finishing....

Thank you! If you check out my pics I have an ab one in there. I did get some definition!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    WOW I'm inspired! Impressive!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results! I'm doing JM's 30 day shred right now. My plan is to do ripped in 30 next & then her body revolution. I love seeing all the results from the different JM dvds! :)
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're so petite!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Results are AWESOME!
  • Shadenkassar
    Shadenkassar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing
    I always had big thighs, I never dreamed of getting good looking legs, at least in non-surgical means. Do you do any other form of exercise, or is it only JM's DVDs? Your before pic looks very similar to how i look now, with little lower tummy and big thighs, but you after pic is absolutely amazing. Congrats. thank you so much for sharing your pics and workout, you are an awesome friend.
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Amazing
    I always had big thighs, I never dreamed of getting good looking legs, at least in non-surgical means. Do you do any other form of exercise, or is it only JM's DVDs? Your before pic looks very similar to how i look now, with little lower tummy and big thighs, but you after pic is absolutely amazing. Congrats. thank you so much for sharing your pics and workout, you are an awesome friend.

Thank you! My legs are still my problem area. You can't really tell in the photo but my thighs are still pretty large in proportion to the rest of my body. Jillian's videos are the only exercise I do, I stopped going to the gym 5 years ago when I was pregnant. make sure you take photos, otherwise it's hard to notice the progress sometimes.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    HOLY MUTHA OF---

I am gearing up to do this, on day 8 of 30DS. If I have results like this I will stalk Jillian give her a big smooch!!

YOU LOOK BEYOND AMAZING!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Wow, you had a sexy figure b4, I can see where you'd want to lean and define your rear and the back of your thighs.
    Congrats
    You do look a bit thin tho.
    You can also do JM Killer Buns and Thighs if you want to bring your butt back..
  • MrsAntiquoY1
    Options
    You should be sooooo proud of yourself...great job!!! You look great!!
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Wow, you had a sexy figure b4, I can see where you'd want to lean and define your rear and the back of your thighs.
    Congrats
    You do look a bit thin tho.
    You can also do JM Killer Buns and Thighs if you want to bring your butt back..

Hey! I just bought Killer Buns and Thighs but haven't tried it out yet. When my mom saw the picture she was horrified and thought I looked to thin but when she saw me in person she said "Ok, you look good." Trust me, I do not look too thin IRL. Thanks for the sexy comment:smile:
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Erojoy- Thank you! It is an amazing program, I am addicted to all Jillian's DVDs now, I do one every day. Good luck with BR, you'll be glad you did it.

ETA: forgot quote oops
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!