Walk/Run for wishes

Options
I have decided to do a 5K run for Make a Wish foundation next month. Anyone that would like to help me reach my donation goal can donate at my personal page at:

http://WalkForWishesArizona.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=330043&supId=283516437

Thank you for your help.

Replies

• joanieike
    Options
    what a great goal. my daughter had a make-a-wish in 1999 to the American Girl doll store in Chicago--she loved it --it was one of her very best childhood cancer memories. Make-a-wish Michigan did her wish. Actually she is cancer free now and in her first yr of school. She has a website if you are interested; www.keemokraftz.com She collects bedside arts and crafts for cancer kids.
    Good luck on your walk!!!:flowerforyou:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    - So happy to hear the wonderful outcome for your daughter and you. Hold her dearly.

- Good luck on your run. I just signed up for an 8k...very nervous but excited!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    what a great goal. my daughter had a make-a-wish in 1999 to the American Girl doll store in Chicago--she loved it --it was one of her very best childhood cancer memories. Make-a-wish Michigan did her wish. Actually she is cancer free now and in her first yr of school. She has a website if you are interested; www.keemokraftz.com She collects bedside arts and crafts for cancer kids.
    Good luck on your walk!!!:flowerforyou:

What a great website. I will have to check it out more later.

I am glad she is doing well.