Making it Official

Options
I wanted to make it official with myself that I am working to lose these thirty lbs. Maybe the accountability of this website will help motivate me when it gets tough.

I just keep telling myself..."Nothing taste as good as being in shape".

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I wanted to make it official with myself that I am working to lose these thirty lbs. Maybe the accountability of this website will help motivate me when it gets tough.

Good luck you can do it! I always tell myself "food is just fuel".
  • rachelpooh7
    Options
    I am new to this website also, day 3! And so far I'm really into it. I think just seeing your progress and what you've eaten right in front of you is the accountability I need. Good luck!!!
  • AngelaRae23
    Options
    I'm new here also. I find it really helps me and keeps me held accountable. I also find that I keep better track of what I'm eating this way.

I also like to day "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" :)
  • racergrl79
    racergrl79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You'll do great! You made the 1st step. GOOD Luck!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You can find support and motivation here. We're all one big (trying to get smaller) happy family:smile: Good luck and make sure you ask questions and find some "friends" for support.
  • nayeliob
    Options
    keep going! today is my first day on this website....but good luck you can do it!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options

:smile: Welcome, I'm new here too and I'm here for the same reason as you and many other people are. I have a little over 30 lbs to lose. Good luck and we can all help each other in this weight loss journey.:smile:
  • nayeliob
    Options
    I am new to this website also, day 3! And so far I'm really into it. I think just seeing your progress and what you've eaten right in front of you is the accountability I need. Good luck!!!

good look!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    good luck!!
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Hello Hello fellow newbies. i am only 10 days in myself, and two pounds down. If I can do 2 every 10, it should work out just perfectly. One day at a time. Tracking everything is indeed very eye-opening, and the motivation and support here are fantastic.
    Good luck to all!