new to the website and need help with understanding it

Hello to everyone, I am new to this site and was having difficulty logging thee food that I ate and having thee exact calories counted for it!! Like many others I know, I do not prepare my food like most, but when I tried to type in my food, other peoples suggestions were recommended. I was under the presumption that this was personalized to each individual and this site would automatically count your calories! No disregard to this but I honestly do not know thee exact calories and proteins/carbs off the top of my head when eating, that's why I'm in this predicament!!!! Can someone PLEASE HELP ME with understanding how this works!! SURGERY IS MY LAST OPTION!!!!!!

Replies

• Hey,
    Are you using the website or the mobile app? If you using the website go to "Add Food" and search for what you are eating. If you using the mobile app you can just scan the barcode of the food and it will give you all the info for the food or you can search for the food you are eating.
    Surgery was my last opition too, I am 3 weeks post op. I use this website to track the amount of calorie and protien I intake ever day to make sure I am getting enough.
  • Thank you sooo much for replying, a lot of people from my job had surgery and they look great after Two months !!!!!!
  • dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    You can also add your own receipes and the site will then tell you all of the stats as to that receipe. I have put several of my favorites into the site since I cook then so much.