Looking to lose 120

Options
Hi --- My name is Rachel. I want to lose 120 pounds. Why I am here is not important - where I want to go is. The pinnacle came this summer when we attempted to hike in Yosemite. We were only going to the bridge (about 1 1.5 miles moderate difficulty) and I was dying. Just 8 years prior I had hiked to the top of Half Dome and back in one day (17.9 miles)

I have a few friends on here, but am always looking for more. For the first month, I will be consuming 1660 calories and exercises 3 hours a day (2 hours cardio, 1 hour circuit training). I know this is extreme. I believe I have the willpower and support network to do this. I feel this will give me the kick start that I need. I have just finished my first week of a high protein, high raw vegetable, moderate carb intake diet and I already feel better. I do my circuit training in the morning, walk at lunch with co-workers and more cardio in the evening. Please friend me if you would like to help encourage me (and vice versa). I would love to hear what works for you and share what's been working for me!

Replies

• hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Good luck for your journey! Add me for some extra motivation if you want :D
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!

I am looking to lose 100 total (have dropped 15) and am eating a very similar diet to your own. I shoot for 130g protein a day and 1350 calories. I eat lots of veggies (vegetarian) and eggs and almost no starchy carbs. I exercise evry day- 4 days weight lifting (heavy) and 3 days fast walking. I will probably change this up at the three month mark.

Would love to share the journey with you.