New here ... and 100 pounds to lose ...

Options
Hey!

I'm 28 years old, 5'8 and 258 pounds. I'm the mother of an adorable 22 month old. I have about 100 pounds to lose and would like to add some friends with a similiar goal if possible.

Replies

• edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me if you like! I am 43, only 5 foot one and a half, but my original goal was 100 lbs. I've lost 15 so far. Would be happy to help encourage you :)
  • Marashay
    Options
    ADD ME!!! WAY TO GO WITH THE 15!!! I need to get back on track and need some motivation. Over the last year I have lost 60 pounds but NEED to lose more to be at a HEALTHY weight. I'm 5'4" and 38.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

~ Tanya
  • shonta4658
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Tasha, I'm currently trying to lose a 100 lbs. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend and we can share tips.

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

~SUCCESS IS NEVER PERMANENT; FAILURE IS NEVER FINAL~
    :flowerforyou:
  • jjolynmill
    jjolynmill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started at needing to lose 100. Got about 60 left to go. Add me too.
  • lg1999
    lg1999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to this group. I need to lose more than 100 pounds and would love some motivation.
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    am open to new friends also, am 5'5 started with 150 pounds to lose, just hit the 20 lost mark (well 19.6) lol... always looking for motivations and ideas, good luck everyone!!!!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and still have about 66 lbs to go. Feel free to add me!
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, i need to loose well over 100lbs
  • cquezada86
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 26 and have a 4 month old baby girl. Now at 220lbs want to get back to at least 160. 5'3 hoping it would happen over night, but of course I know from my years of struggle with weight that it takes much longer. I have been on here for a long time, but this is the first time I am more invested to loosing weight. I would also love to have friends going through the same journey! :)
  • rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am 35 and have a 10 year old daughter. I have 126 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Inthamaking
    Inthamaking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All-

I am new this site and I am looking for ideas, motivation and help.

I am 36, 5'4 and although I haven't weighed myself recently, the last time I did (about a month ago) I was 278.

Nice to meet you all and I can't wait to speak with you all!
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'9" 36 yr old mom of 2, started at 251 lbs with 102 lbs to lose for ultimate goal of 149 lbs and have lost 83 since June 16, with 20 more lbs to go. Have been stuck for the past month at around 168 lbs and need help to finish this off. Would be happy to share what has worked for me so far. I lost all my weight through alot of exercise and logging every single thing I ate into MFP. My MFP friends were critical to my success so far, and I know they will be continue to be as I try to reach my goal.
  • AndreaChronicles
    AndreaChronicles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently 226 please everyone add me =]
  • luv2fishnd1
    luv2fishnd1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Laura and I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I seem to try this every year but give up soon. Hoping I can stick with it this year with more motivation and set goals. Feel free to add me.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want support! You can do this! :)

You can friend me on FB, too, Robyn Hooven Wilson, or "like" my FB fitness page www.facebook.com/obsfitness
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Laura and I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I seem to try this every year but give up soon. Hoping I can stick with it this year with more motivation and set goals. Feel free to add me.

^^^ Don't give up before the miracle happens!
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    Hi. I currently have about 101 lbs to lose. I just joined so I would like to make more friends.
  • christylindquist
    christylindquist Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome! I am in the same boat as you. I don't have kids but I'm 29, 5'8" and over 100 lbs to lose. We can do it! With support of eachother :)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, I want to lose between 70 and 84 pounds and I could really do with some support too - am happy to muck in with you all :smile: I started last year at 224 and yo yo'd all year and guess what...I'm 224 still - I'm 41, and really...lets get the stuff off!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have about 60+ to lose, add me folks!