Any other Diet Coke / Pepsi addicts here?

Options
2»

Replies

• angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I love my Diet Mountain Dew but I'm just fine drinking coffee or tea. I just don't like the taste as well. I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and usually more.
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I drink pepsi max several times a day (I don't log all of it). I have lost 82lb. I don't think it has affected my weightloss and I have no intention of giving up/cutting down :tongue:
    Before losing weight I drank full fat coke at the quantities I drink the diet stuff now and it was one of the reasons I put on so much weight so I stick to diet versions now.
    I very rarely drink tea (couple times a month) and never coffee, this is my form of caffeine.
    I also drink no added sugar squash instead of water. Again no intention in stopping.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Phew thought i was the only one.
  • jenericstewart
    jenericstewart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Years ago, I'd drink a six pack easily. I quit a long time ago after getting really sick and hearing all of the negatives.

Enter dieting... I can't quite get addicted to them again. i wish I could since it'd make dieting more tolerable. I drink approximately 5 cans per week. I certainly don't guzzle it anymore. I can't see why i was so enamored with it, for so many years. :)
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    wow...lots of soda being drank everywhere...lol
    I was never a huge soda drinker but if I did drink it, it was never diet...I don't like diet anything.
    My poison was 2 vodka drinks at night once the kids went to bed.

When I decided I wanted to lose weight, I cut out all of it. Now I only drink water (about 1 gallon a day) and 2 cups of coffee a day. I do not miss the alcohol one bit and occasionally if I crave a soda, I dump it after 1 small sip because it does not taste as good as I remember.
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    Switch to the coke that comes in a bag and watch the pounds fall off.
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 to 3 cups a day of diet coke. I have lost 53 lbs in the last 9 months. I used to drink a lot more, but now i drink lots of water.