Feel like I have no friends

Options
2»

Replies

• IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Actually I think what you did was rude and unnecessary for you to respond to me like that. Looking at how many posts you have made in the past I am guessing you have nothing better to do then sit there at your computer and give your opinion on everything...I'm not saying its a bad thing to support people, great! The thing is, I also think you shouldn't start making snide remarks without thinking someone will respond back and let you know how things really are. There was a clear difference between the 2 subjects and its kinda funny because you told me to "read the post" when you clearly didn't read my post before you responded.

I went to her profile to see if there was anything I could learn about her to try to help more. Sorry for taking a special interest to try to help. If a profile is blank then it makes it that much harder. If someone cant take 5-10 minutes to write a a few lines about themselves then why would I ever think they would commit to supporting others on here? I dont know if they are a troll or someone trying to sell products...a felon...haha. I want to know there is a real life person behind that screen. I think its very important on a site like this so If I came off blunt about it , so be it. At least I am honest.

By the way..I looked at your profile. It says something like this:

PLEASE INCLUDE A MESSAGE WITH ALL FRIEND REQUESTS. ALL REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE WILL BE DENIED, SINCE THAT CLEARLY MEANS YOU DID NOT READ MY PROFILE AND ARE JUST COLLECTING FRIENDS. I DON'T WANT TO BE COLLECTED. IF WE INTERACTED ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS, AN EXCEPTION MAY BE MADE.

hahaha. So you want to know something about them before youd friend them? Really? Isn't that exactly what I wanted to?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Soooooooo............. we can count you out of the potluck, then? Perhaps you should try the OTHER side of the bed in the morning! Mmmkay? Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I have dogs. I don't need people-friends.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    quote-about-streets-202-612x500.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    quote-about-streets-202-612x500.jpg

Best meme ever? I think so...you win the Interwebz today, LOL :flowerforyou:
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    It's all about quality, not quantity :smile:
  • sarah6336
    sarah6336 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I know I get lonely from time to time. I got my poodle a few years ago, and she's great company around the house. It has taken years, but I've built multiple strong relationships with people in my circle of friends. It takes time, sometimes things change and you start opening up your network. But, if you find activities you enjoy, you'll find a circle of friends that will give you the support you need. Feel better.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have had several friends throughout life and now we just speak when we see each other. People grow, some don't, people change and some won't, is my motto! I have one bestie that has stuck by my side forever, since 14!! We are like sisters! I don't know what my life would be like without her. We grew up together, living next door to each other, Now we are both 38 and got our own homes built next door to each other!! It's definately not about quantity, it's about quality.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Actually I think what you did was rude and unnecessary for you to respond to me like that. Looking at how many posts you have made in the past I am guessing you have nothing better to do then sit there at your computer and give your opinion on everything...I'm not saying its a bad thing to support people, great! The thing is, I also think you shouldn't start making snide remarks without thinking someone will respond back and let you know how things really are. There was a clear difference between the 2 subjects and its kinda funny because you told me to "read the post" when you clearly didn't read my post before you responded.

I went to her profile to see if there was anything I could learn about her to try to help more. Sorry for taking a special interest to try to help. If a profile is blank then it makes it that much harder. If someone cant take 5-10 minutes to write a a few lines about themselves then why would I ever think they would commit to supporting others on here? I dont know if they are a troll or someone trying to sell products...a felon...haha. I want to know there is a real life person behind that screen. I think its very important on a site like this so If I came off blunt about it , so be it. At least I am honest.

By the way..I looked at your profile. It says something like this:

PLEASE INCLUDE A MESSAGE WITH ALL FRIEND REQUESTS. ALL REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE WILL BE DENIED, SINCE THAT CLEARLY MEANS YOU DID NOT READ MY PROFILE AND ARE JUST COLLECTING FRIENDS. I DON'T WANT TO BE COLLECTED. IF WE INTERACTED ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS, AN EXCEPTION MAY BE MADE.

hahaha. So you want to know something about them before youd friend them? Really? Isn't that exactly what I wanted to?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Soooooooo............. we can count you out of the potluck, then? Perhaps you should try the OTHER side of the bed in the morning! Mmmkay? Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Butt out buttercup and save your attitude for someone else. Its not your argument. Mmmk? :wink:

Potluck...nah. I have too many dishes to cook for the Christmas season already. Thanks though