completed 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    I just completed day 2 on level 1. I hope I can lose as many inches and pounds as you have. Did you do any other exercises? How did you calculate the calories burned?

yes i added 20-30mins of cardio whenever i could, i have a heart rate monitor so went with those readings .. you can also record it under circuit training.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have a question, I don't have the 30 day shred but I see it is on you tube. I was watching level 1 and was wondering how many times do you do it in a week? If you can't do the jumping jacks does it matter? I'm 59 so I have to take it easy because of a bad knee.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest you try Ripped in 30 next time around? If you liked 30DS, you might really like R in 30. Very similar set up, she just changed it up some. I enjoyed it more than 30DS, but I am a fan of Jillian's workouts. I also love her 6 pack ab dvd & her yoga meltdown dvd.
    maybe I will try that next instead of her Extreme Shred
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a question, I don't have the 30 day shred but I see it is on you tube. I was watching level 1 and was wondering how many times do you do it in a week? If you can't do the jumping jacks does it matter? I'm 59 so I have to take it easy because of a bad knee.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

my advise during the jumping jacks is move your arms in the same motion and jog gently on the spot, i have a knee problem and find them too painful to do! i'm finishing level one today :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!