21 pounds down! From overweight to healthy :D

Options
I cannot believe how far I've come!! I post before/after photos on my blog all the time so I've slowly noticed but this picture I took this morning and when I compared it with my before pic from last year I was flabbergasted! The difference is incredible, I can't believe that lil' old me has done something like this! I have My Fitness Pal to thank entirely for keeping me on track and helping me with the weight loss process. Tracking my food and the community on here makes all the difference! Other than that it was just eating healthy and exercise, pretty straight forward really.

I'm still going, I want to see how fit and healthy I can get ^_^ But I just wanted to take this time to sit back and appreciate how far I've come :)

a2fc28c639d111e2a73f22000a9e28ad_7.jpg

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome progress! keep it up!

what was/is your routine for working out?
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is a lot like mine. I was overweight and went to healthy. Now just trying to tone. You look fabulous! Also I am curious what your routine is too.
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I change it up all the time. The last couple of months I've been doing either Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, Long distance running or Weight Training (Just squats, deadlifts, shoulder press etc with dumbells at home). I ran a 10k a few weeks back so I trained pretty heavily for that.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I change it up all the time. The last couple of months I've been doing either Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, Long distance running or Weight Training (Just squats, deadlifts, shoulder press etc with dumbells at home). I ran a 10k a few weeks back so I trained pretty heavily for that.

nice! sounds like we do a lot of the same stuff. i guess if we want to lose the ab fat we just have to keep consistent. your abs look great btw!
  • hiddenaudacity
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :D
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    great job! Healthy is SOOOO important!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    AWESOME progress!!! You look great!!!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • hiddenaudacity
    Options
    Thank you ^_^ Still doesn't feel real...or like it's really me.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing difference!! You look incredible, your tummy is so toned! Congrats, I'm really happy for you :)
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Great job! The difference is incredible. Keep up the good work!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hey you look GREAT.... CONGRATS!

If you dont mind me asking... what are your stats??? like weight in bother pics, size, height?
  • hiddenaudacity
    Options
    Hey you look GREAT.... CONGRATS!

If you dont mind me asking... what are your stats??? like weight in bother pics, size, height?

Thank you!!! Well I use Australian measurements/sizing but I am 5'6 and the first photo I was 75 kilos and just fitting into a size 12. I think Australian clothing size is the same as US? I refused to go up any more so that's why my clothes are tight and I am bulging out of them lol. Now I am 65 kilos and I've also dropped a clothing size :D My goal is to get to around 60 though, or about 130 pounds.

If you want to work those out in pounds it's slightly more than double.
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    awesome
  • stilleto816
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
    I can't wait to post my testimony, I've lost 18lbs so far [I started my get healthy journey in October 2012] with MFP as my daily cheerleader, coach and truth serum!

I love your post it has inspired me to take some pix now too, I hated my body so much I refused to take any photos but now i see the value of being able to reflect on my before vs. now and visually embrace my healthy improvement - physically, mentally and spiritually. others have noticed but I don't have your abs yet cuz I'm only on day 2 week 1 of my Jillian RI30 dvd, now I'm gonna be working it doubletime after seeing your abs! YOU GO!!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    great work!

9kgs has made a huge difference :)
  • jhall585
    Options
    you look AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!