50lbs and a LOT more to go

Options
I never thought I'd be posting here, but one of my friends just created this "Before and After of me" without my knowledge and I was quite surprised when I saw this ... so I had to share.

I started this journey July 7th 2012 and here were are almost Dec 7th 2012 and Im down 50lbs.
I have a LONG way to go and the journey is ongoing but this has really given me more motivation to keep moving!

This little "eye opener", has really put things in perspective for me ... all you have to do is BELIEVE you can do it and keep on going day by day and you will get there ... my journey is far from over, I'll be here for a while yet!!

oldandnew2-1.jpg

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    What a difference in your face!!! Absolutely awesome!!!:drinker:
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration!!
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW! what an amazing change :) congratulations
  • Peasley7
    Peasley7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this- it's great to see what a big difference 50 pounds can make!! You look great!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    looking great! congrats!
  • luckyinlove2
    luckyinlove2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep that sense of excitement and inspiration going!
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. keep up the great work!
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WTG! Good job!
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great !!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Add me for support if you like!
  • makantjh
    makantjh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, great job! You're right. It is definitely a "journey." Keep up the great work and good luck. -Jeff
  • JSchm
    JSchm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I agree you can really tell the loss of weight in your face..and I'm sure other places too! What an accomplishment for you! Keep us all updated on your progress :)
  • teconnor
    teconnor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really impressive! And equally great -- you have a sparkle in your eyes and a great smile in BOTH pictures. So you are one of those beautiful-on-the-inside-too people.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and should be very proud of what you have accomplished. Such an inspiration seeing before and during/after pictures!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    great
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    You can see a big difference in your face, great job and keep up the good work.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful......you can really tell in your face !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • VinylHearts
    Options
    You look fabulous! Seriously! :) I can definitely see a difference in your face. Keep that smile on your face and your motivation going!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Shexy can i?

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!